My Blog List

Thursday, June 24, 2010

June 24, 2010

Today, I woke up, did the laundry which turns out there was more than expected, ate a cookie along with breakfast. After breakfast, I worked on my essay more since I couldn't finish it last night. Before I knew it, I had to eat lunch, get my stuff, and leave. On the way to class, we picked up Carl. We were late to class again. Apparently, I forgot about a lot of class because I am tired of going to class instead of school where a lot of my friends are.

After class we went home, didn't do much either, I ate some yummy, sweet, yummyyyyyyy plums and went to tennis. In tennis, we played more games, no more skills to learn. For one game, Champions of the sea, Janelle and I were one team, there were 3 teams switching around and we won. After tennis, Jonathan, William and I went to the playground near the tennis courts to play. Most of the time we were there, we were on spinny things.

At about 6:30, we went home and I forgot again what I did because I think it was something boring. At 8, we ate dinner, way too much for me, and I got to work like the essay. When I was writing the essay, my brother gave me the netbook because he got rid of the virus in it (YAY PETER).

'Twas a boring day

1 comment: