My Blog List

Friday, June 18, 2010

June 18, 2010 Day 5... wow

Day 5?!? wow that was fast!! Well today, I woke up and my mom and I went to a tailor because I needed measurements for next year's advanced choir. I didn't eat yet so I got very hungry on the way. At home I Read some Chicken Soup for the Kid's Soul which was about an old man leaving his dog with someone else, and the dog didn't understand why. About at lunchtime and we hate nooooooodles with eggs and tomatoes. I finished, got ready for class, and left.
Class was like the usual, fun. We read 2 (or was it 3) stories from Chicken Soup for the Soul. The first story didn't really interest me, but the second one did. I think that the second one is a very good story since it was about someone who's dream got crushed but he still achieved it. Then we listened to yesterdays impromptu speech and did another speech on lying which was sorta impromptu.
Then I went to tennis class. That was also fun. We learned some "figure eights", played top dog, and then rally ball. We went home, I got home and put my things away. My mom gave me some work to do which was sorting business cards, not so fun. I ate some dinner, rice with eggs with tomatoes, chicken, and veggies. After, I put some information from business cards onto Google spreadsheets. After that, I started blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment