My Blog List

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

June 16, 2010

Today, I woke up with a bloody nose!! A great way to start a day, huh? After that, I brushed my teeth and washed my face and ate a slice of bread for breakfast. I didn't eat much since it was 11 AM. After eating bread, I helped my mom make lunch by mixing eggs (what do you call it) and cutting onion... yes I started to cry... well my eye stung... ok back to the day. I ate lunch which was rice, eggs with tomato, and the rest I forgot.

The second half of the day starts with getting ready to go to Carl's house for class. I put a notebook, pencil and erasers, and my net-book. When we got there, we were introduced to 2 new students, Serena and I-forgot-his-name, her brother. We did some speech activities (i had to yell at one part) and one activity was to say why we should or shouldn't have extra homework. Each day at "W.R.A.P.S. class" is getting better. Keep it up, Carl and Peter!! Oh BTW we should do that yelling game more often. After class, my siblings and I stayed at Carl's house and watched some KIDS NEXT DOOR. My mom came to send Jonathan, Will, and me to tennis class. We started with some drills, did some practice in the middle, and played rally ball at the end. We played 2 games and tied. After tennis, I was picked up and sent home with Jonathan and Will. We ate dinner and I went to dance class with Cindy. We danced with a live band, and it was pretty fun. I got home, played some rock-band while waiting for my mom to come home since she had the net-book, and now, I am writing this post.

Today was pretty fun and long... in a good way :]

No comments:

Post a Comment