My Blog List

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

June 15, 2010 day 2

I think that today was a fun day. I liked how we answered a question (are boys or girls better?) and gave our opinion why. We also went over some tips for public speaking and reading comprehension. I liked doing both of those more than writing :P. I think that there should be some motivation (like candy or something we'd like, sorta age appropriate) and we might want to share stuff more. Reading from "Chicken Soup For the Soul" was a good idea and we should do that more often. Like usual, class was fun and entertaining and definitely NOT a waste of time. Peter should do more stuff during class like Carl since it seems like Peter has only been doing stuff on the blog. SORRY PETER!! BUT IT ALSO SEEMS LIKE YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!!

No comments:

Post a Comment