My Blog List

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Dialog

On the first day of school at Ray Middle, January 13, as a new student, a brown haired girl came up with me, smiling. "Hey!" she greeted.
"Oh, hi!" I answered. The day hasn't even started and I'm making a new friend? Today's got to be a good day!!
"What's your name? My name is Alexa," said, still grinning.
"I'm Allison, call me Ally," I answered
"What's your first class?" Alexa asked
"Art with Mrs. A. you?" I happily announced
"Same here!!!" Alexa cried, "I'll introduce you to the school if you want."
"Sure!!" I agreed
DING DING!! the school bells rung. Alexa and I ended up best friends.

1 comment:

  1. You don't have to always put the dialogue before indicating who said it. You should try to vary placement of speech in order to make the dialogue seem less repetitive.

    ReplyDelete