My Blog List

Thursday, June 17, 2010

June 17, 2010 Day 4

Today, I woke up around 9:30 and took a shower. I cooked breakfast, eggs with milk, and ate that and bread with peanut butter. I went online to look if Carl/Peter commented on anything, but they didn't. So after that, I got on Gmail to chat with my friends. My mom came home from the council with Peter and cooked lunch, noodles, we ate, and went to class. Today there was a new kid named Eugene. In class, we wrote dialogs, read chicken soup, presented to the class why we should/shouldn't lie, and did impromptu. After class, Jonathan, Will, Jason, and I stayed to wait for my mom to send us to tennis/home. During tennis, we learned volleys, did some games, and played rally ball, and my team lost. Then we went home, and I ate some watermelon and I am writing this blog right now.

2 comments:

  1. I feel like you should differentiate between your paragraphs so that I know where one ends and another begins.

    Also, you need to remember that blogging isn't just RECORDING your activities but evaluating and interpreting them. How was lunch? How was class? What do you feel about the story that we read today from Chicken Soup? All of these are questions that you should try to answer!

    ReplyDelete